A History of Quality
NBC Meshtec Americas is proud of both our own personal history, and that of our parent company, NBC Meshtec Inc. of Japan. The timeline below provides a brief summary of that history, and we believe, illustrates the extend of our experience in the screen printing and filtration industries, and the depth of our commitment to continual improvement.
- Nippon Bolting Cloth Co., Ltd. is established in Japan with the aim of developing technology for weaving bolting silk used for sifting in the flour milling process.
- Nippon Bolting Cloth Co., Ltd. is renamed NBC Industries Co., Ltd.
- NBC begins production of plastic injection molded filters.
- NBC launches SR Screen, the world’s first low elongation mesh screen printing mesh.
- Dynamesh, Inc. is established in West Chicago, Illinois as the sole US distributor of NBC mesh for the screen printing industry.
- NBC’s weaving facility, located in Tsuru, Japan obtains ISO 9002 (quality management system) certification.
- NBC establishes Pt. NBC Indonesia in Indonesia.
- NBC’s Plastic Molding Division, based in Yamanashi, Japan attains ISO 9001/2000 (quality management system) certification.
- Dynamesh Inc. becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of NBC Industries Co, Ltd., which is subsequently renamed NBC Inc. This creates an American company experienced with the North American and Asian markets, and backed up by a global leader in mesh technology.
- Dynamesh establishes a screen making facility and begins to manufacture screens for the textile, graphics, and CD/DVD industries. It also attains ISO 9001/2000 (quality management system) certification, since updated to ISO 9001/2008.
- Dynamesh improves its screen making abilities with the addition of a cleanroom and state-of-the-art quality control equipment. It then begins manufacturing high quality screens for various electronics and thick film applications.
- NBC acquires KTM Mesh Inc., which is renamed as NBC Metalmesh Inc.
- NBC Inc. is renamed NBC Meshtec Inc.
- Dynamesh moves to an expanded facility in Batava, Illinois.
- Dynamesh launches their newly redesigned website, bringing a wealth of up-to-date product information to their customers.
- Dynamesh Inc. is renamed NBC Meshtec Americas Inc., highlighting the close integration and cooperation between it and its parent company, NBC Meshtec Inc. of Japan.