Dynamesh Industrial & Electronic Screens
dynamesh industrial & electronic screens
Dynamesh utilizes top quality materials, strict quality controls, and the latest technology to create imaged screens that enable high quality production in a wide range of industries.
State-of-the-art Facility and Process
Our screens are produced in a class 10,000 (ISO 7) cleanroom outfitted with high end precision screen making and quality control equipment. Our process is the result of years of experience and a dedication to continual improvement. These factors ensure accuracy and repeatability.
Advanced Quality Control
Our process incorporates quality control throughout. Industry-leading QC equipment such as automated dimensional inspection and visual inspection machines, and precise thickness gauges accurate to within 0.5 µm provide you with the confidence of consistency.
The quality of your product is only as good as the quality of the components that go into it. Since a precision screen is crucial for a precision print, we are focused on utilizing only the highest quality materials in our imaged screens.
V-Screen is a high performance mesh woven with VECRY, an innovative liquid crystal polymer derived from materials used for the landing systems on recent NASA Mars missions. Its unique construction gives it several advantages over standard stainless steel mesh.
- Superior dimensional accuracy as a result of 2x the tensile strength of standard stainless steel wire
- High resolution as a result of the ultra smooth thread surface
- A more durable stencil, exposed directly through the mesh, as a result of V-Screen’s extreme light transparency
Stainless Steel Mesh
The mainstay of high-end screen production, we utilize metallic mesh in a variety of specifications, each with specific features and abilities that perfectly adapt it to your application.
- Upgraded stainless steel mesh is woven with wire 30% stronger than standard stainless, allowing for higher screen tension, which significantly improves dimensional accuracy and service life.
- Super stainless steel mesh features 3x the tensile strength of standard stainless, thinner threads, and 30% more open area, minimizing mesh interference, and making it ideal for use with high viscosity paste.
- Tungsten mesh represents the future of wire meshes, boasting greater physical stability and print repeatability than any stainless steel wire mesh.
We use fine-line emulsions engineered specifically to address the demands of the printed electronics and other high end industries. These top quality emulsions and capillary films deliver on-press stability and durability and a very fine resolution, enabling razor sharp edges and a precise ink deposit.
Contact your sales representative for information on ordering custom imaged industrial and electronic screens
Request a Quote
Please submit the following form, and a representative will contact you about a quote as soon as possible.